Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Turkey Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
This was one of the brands my breeder recommended among many different kinds. I did purchase a few, but went back to Blue Buffalo. There was no particular reason other than I chose to give them it. There are many good brands of cat food and many stand by the same principle, that a cat’s health is more important, not just churning out cat food with meat by-products and fillers.
Cats can eat the cheaper cat food and some do quite well on it, but maybe their health might be much better on food that is more wholesome. Just as many people can thrive on fast food for years without complications, where as others can end up with compromised health. May not be an issue in the early years or middle years, but if they make a life of low grade foods there is a great possibility of heart disease, diabetes, etc.
It depends on a cat owner’s budget of how much can they pay for cat food. But paying now could be better than many vet bills years later. Each cat’s tolerance for certain foods can be very different. Where as Molly could never have dairy products without getting violently ill. The two I have now are no longer getting dairy products. After last summer’s vet trips, I am eliminating even the slightest possible chance that may have been the reason they were sick last summer. They soon got over not getting the tasty cheese and whip cream treats. Not worth the problems. Some cat foods do add things that your cat may have huge allergies to, so it is better for your wallet to avoid them if possible.
The first cats I had lived without complications of whatever my budget could afford, so I’m not saying the cheaper food is no good. It definitely feeds hungry cats. Cats need meat, a lot of it, so meat by-products are better than no meat. If you have a cat with good genes, it could very well survive eating the cheaper cat food. I bought my share of Meow Mix, Friskies, in the early years and my guys did well on it. With my purebred cats it seems this is not adequate for them. Motto: more expensive cats, more expensive food! LOL
Wellness CORE Signature Selects Grain-Free Canned Cat Food Information
• Packed by hand with delicate shreds of real meat in a delectable sauce.
• Carefully sourced ingredients includes chicken liver as a rich source of vitamin A, D, and B.
• Also has sunflower oil that contains essential fatty acids for a healthy coat.
• Offers a healthy protein blend and adds hydration to your cat’s diet for urinary support.
• Complete and balanced nutrition comes in convenient serving sizes for everyday feeding.
• Wellness CORE Signature takes a simple, holistic approach to pet food, this gourmet cat food naturally delivers the variety that your cat craves. Combined, the carefully sourced ingredients deliver the energy and nutrition needed for a happy life filled with growth and play—and never contains any by-products, wheat, corn or soy.
• Best at room temperature. Refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
• Bring delight to every meal with the protein-packed deliciousness of Wellness CORE natural cat foods. Each recipe is rich in meaty flavor and nutrient-dense nutrition, so you can feel good about feeding it to your feline friend.
• Variety Cats Love: Choose from an exciting variety of textures, too, including Pâté, Cuts, Chunky, Shredded, Flaked, Morsels and Gravies.
• Wellness makes every recipe based on the nutritional philosophy that pets, because of their primal ancestry, will thrive on a natural diet comprised mainly of meat. Each meaty bite of Wellness CORE is packed with quality animal protein along with nutrient-dense superfoods and added nutritional supplements.
• Quality animal protein gives every bite an amazing flavor cats love.
• Cranberries provide vitamin C and tannins that support preventing harmful bacteria from thriving in the urinary tract.
• Dried kelp full of iron, iodine, potassium, trace minerals, folic acid, and vitamins A, D and B12—plus high levels of digestible protein.
• Ground flaxseed is rich in coat shine-boosting omega-3 fatty acids as well as fiber, which helps move food through the digestive tract.
• Omega fatty acids provide skin and coat support you can see and feel.
• Protein-rich formulas promote a healthy weight and strong muscles, plus added nutrients help nurture joint health.
• High-quality animal protein promotes lean muscle development. Special indoor CORE formulas with fewer calories provide healthy nutrition for a less-active lifestyle.
• Balanced, whole food nutrition helps foster healthy immunity and overall well-being.
• Prebiotics and probiotics help aid healthy digestion.
More on cat foods
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.