sWheat Scoop Wheat-Based Natural Cat Litter, Multi-Cat
There was a time when litter choices were limited. Clay was about all you could find. Now we have so many kinds it is hard to know which is best. I look at the reviews and some say one kind is “the best they ever tried” and below that comment is “the worst they ever tried.”
All I can say it is about preference. What meets your needs and how it reflects on your views of what a litter should be? How it fits into your lifestyle? Does your situation justify a special need for a certain kind of litter? Are you able to wash litter boxes weekly without issues or are you living in a condo/apartment without access to outdoor facilities?
If you find a litter that works and doesn’t cause you or your furry family members any problems then stick with it. But if you feel it is time for a change then look at all the options available. I will be doing research on a number of litters and this would be a good start for you to be more informed to decide on the good and bad points.
The one thing I do suggest, as much as we don’t want stinky litter boxes, unscented should be considered first choice. The reason being is that cats have very sensitive noses. What we might view as pleasant they may find overpowering. You don’t want your cat to refuse to jump in the litter box and find an alternative place to do their business. Your bed might become a great alternative. It is not fun to find that your cat has used your bed instead of the litter box.
There are smells I can’t tolerate. I gave a big bottle of Tidy laundry soap away after 2 loads. Made me nauseous. Same with febreze linen & sky spray. I had one cat that loved to lick oranges and others that backed away. Better to have something such as Renuzit Citrus Sunburst Air Freshener or similar items you could open or close when needed, placing them 4 feet from a litter box. No long lingering smell and can be closed once the room smells better.
sWheat Scoop Flushable Clumping Litter
• Multi Cat Litter: Super absorbent, all-natural wheat-based litter for multi-cat households help eliminate smelly urine and ammonia odors; Firm, compact clumping works 2 times faster than Original formula for easy scooping and flushing.
• Made entirely from flushable, biodegradable wheat, its natural starches and enzymes trap odors on contact and neutralize urine and ammonia odors quickly to help eliminate smelly pet odors in a multicat household.
• sWheat Scoop eliminates odors using natural wheat plant extracts instead of harmful chemicals; With no added dyes or perfumes, Multi-Cat, Premium+, Wheat and Corn and Fast Clumping are 100 percent biodegradable and flushable.
• While traditional litter is made of clay that is processed through environmentally damaging strip mining, sWheat Scoop is farmer grown, ground up and then bagged for purchase.
• sWheat Scoop in 1994, set out to create a litter that would be safer for pets, people, and the environment without sacrificing performance; What resulted is a renewable, biodegradable and flushable product.
• 100% natural cat litter with no dyes, perfumes or chemicals added. sWheat Scoop’s dust-free formulas means a cleaner, safer litter box.
• With naturally occurring odor-neutralizing enzymes, as well as starches for fast-clumping and easy scooping, sWheat Scoop natural cat litter makes clean-up a breeze.
• They use wheat enzymes and starches to enhance clumping and make smelly pet odors virtually disappear. Farmer-grown ingredients are made entirely of wheat and made of renewable resources so everything taken from the earth can go right back into the ground.
For more on cat litter and litter boxes
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.