Stella & Chewy’s Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food
When I picked up my cat’s from the breeder we talked about cat food and snacks. She brought out a bag of Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried raw cat food. She pulled out a morsel (which is about the size of the first joint of your little finger). Showing us how she broke it up and gave it to her cats for a treat. And the rest is history.
The kids were very happy the breeder relayed this information to me. They love this stuff. But I for one can’t afford to feed it to them as a meal. Normally you would add it to water and I have no problem understanding how healthy it is for them… but the price is beyond what I want to put out for meals. I think I would just by meat and cook for them full time first.
Each night they both get one morsel. It is a ritual after Wheel of Fortune. The closing music goes bling, bling, bling, and then at the end there is a ding. That is Lucy’s signal it is time for “cat cookies”. Her ears perk-up and twitch back and forth waiting for that final ding. Many times in the last 5 minutes she will sit on the love-seat glaring at us and alert to the music.
We ask her if she wants “cat cookies” and she meows a “yes”. They both go into the kitchen and we break up the morsel into small bites and put in little bowls. All the while Lucy is running back and forth meowing, we have to laugh at the conversation. Lily is fine with consuming it, but Lucy has to be supervised otherwise she gobbles it down so fast she chokes on it. The process of feeding Lucy is actually fun. She is very verbal about wanting her cat cookies. If they are not coming fast enough she tells me to hurry.
I have bought the “Absolutely Rabbit”, “Duck, Duck, Goose”, and the “Chick, Chick, Chicken”. The first 2 were harder to break up, so not sure why and they didn’t seem to enjoy them as much as the chicken. It is freeze dried so it will last a long time. The cats enjoy them and I know it is a very healthy treat. It is the highlight of Lucy’s day.
Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food Ingredients Information
• Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried.
• Made in Stella & Chewy’s own USA kitchen with cage-free poultry and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
• Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
• Simple, pristine recipe with limited ingredients and rich in protein.
• Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
• Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your cat only the good stuff.
• Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein. This recipe starts with 98% cage-free poultry, organs, and bone—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
• Stella & Chewy’s products must always remain raw when feeding. Please do not cook, heat, or microwave the products. If rehydrating, use cool or warm (never hot) water.
• Rehydrate by adding 1/2 cup warm water for every cup of food. Add water, allow food to rehydrate for 1 minute, mix and serve.
• Food can be fed dry, but always make sure your cat drinks plenty of water at mealtime.
More on cat foods
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.