SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter
Now this litter sounds like a winner for the environment. 100% grass. But as in all opinions it is not unanimous. And that shouldn’t surprise anyone. Just as we all don’t want to live in the same country, state, or city. Not everyone likes tomatoes.
Pointing out the good points of the litter and keeping in mind that where one person says it tracks all over the house and another says it doesn’t track. Someone says it doesn’t hide the odor and another says it hides the odor. I like to believe everything is the middle of the road. No perfect litter, just might be better than what you had been using or perhaps worse.
I do think everyone can agree that it is lighter weight than clay. And if you want lighter then this is an option. If you got a litter that works for you and your cats then don’t switch. But it is nice to look at an option that might fit into more of your lifestyle. Condo/apartment living with no outside washing facilities can justify switching to a litter that doesn’t need to be changed so often and is lightweight.
SmartCat Grass Cat Litter Information
• This litter is formulated and manufactured to provide excellent odor control.
• SmartCat All Natural Litter clumps so fast and hard that odors don’t have a chance to escape. No irritating fragrances or perfumes are used.
• Litter absorbs and forms very hard strong clumps, making scooping and cleaning the litter box quick and easy.
• SmartCat All Natural Litter is 99% dust free. With virtually no dust, it provides a healthier cleaner litter box environment for all members of the household.
• Litter has a creamy sand-like texture to give the product a clean and pure look that minimizes tracking. This litter is virtually dust free to minimize respiratory problems for cats and their parents.
• This Litter has no added perfumes or fragrances that could be offensive to cats. It clumps on contact by immediately absorbing urine. This quick clumping action traps the odor-causing bacteria, and odors disappear. Clumps will continue to harden and dry until all liquid is absorbed. Litter works great on fecal odors as well.
• Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
• Made from all natural 100% grass seed grown in the USA, SmartCat is both biodegradable and renewable. Someone mentioned that it had an earthy smell, which makes sense since it is made from grass.
• Excellent clumping capability (that does not stick to the pan) ensures that your pet’s waste stays out of both sight and smell, in an easily changeable alternative to dense clay litters or litter pellets.
• It clumps on contact and will continue to harden until all urine is absorbed. Clumps can easily be scooped within minutes of cat’s elimination. Keeping your litter box clean has never been easier!
• The quick clumping action traps the odor-causing bacteria, and odors to disappear. With no dusty residue, the chance of litter related respiratory issues is greatly reduced.
• SmartCat All Natural Litter also has a creamy sand-like look and texture that most cats accept easily, great for the new kitten or that cat who’s particular about their paws.. This makes transitioning from your old litter quick and simple.
• SmartCat All Natural Litter is ½ the weight of most traditional clay litters. This means that 20-pounds of SmartCat Litter will go as far as 40-pounds of clay litter. SmartCat All Natural Cat Litter is offered in 5 pound, 10 pound, and 20 pound bags.
• SmartCat All Natural Litter is: chemical free, clay free, fragrance free.
More on cat litters and litter boxes
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.