Salmon Oil for Omega 3
Salmon Oil for Omega 3 for Health
I bought this supplement to help with Lily and Lucy’s immune system. Once I added hot water to their bowl, the aroma of salmon was apparent. Hoped that they wouldn’t balk at the new addition to their morning supplements. Other than the new soup concoction I have recently implemented, they didn’t mind the salmon oil. Now I’m using 1/2 teaspoon of this oil for each cat. Replaced the olive oil with this liquid instead. I pour some in a small glass jar with wide lid so it is easy to measure for each cat.
I bought the 8.5 ounce from Chewy for 2 reasons. #1. Wanted to make sure they would consume it. #2. Using only a teaspoon a day, I wanted to make sure it was used before it turned rancid. Don’t know what the shelf life would be, but didn’t want to over buy for that reason.
Made some diet changes for my cats lately. As with all changes, it can take a while to see if they were successful.
Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Skin & Coat Support
Immune & Heart Health
Zesty Paws Support for Your Furry Friend
• A tasty & body nourishing treat for cats & dogs – With powerful anti itch and allergy support, this natural fish oil additive supplement supports the skin, coat, hips and joints, heart, and immune system.
• Powerful Omega Fatty Acids – Premium fish oil liquid formula is loaded with the healthy Omega-3 fatty acid to support health and wellness for your canine or feline companion.
• Help your pet stay in great shape – The rich Omegas in Salmon Oil are to aid hip, joint, heart, and immune function to keep your four-legged friend feeling lively and active every day.
• Perfect for Skin & Coat – If your pet has dry skin, a dull shedding coat, hot spots, or itching and irritation, Salmon Oil provides relief and nourishment keeping skin and coats in the best condition.
• Works as a food topper – For pet parents looking for an alternative to capsules, raw treats, or soft chews. Salmon Oil mixes nicely with dog or cat food.
• As a source of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), Zesty Paws mouthwatering Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a premium fish oil that provides support as a skin health booster to help canine and feline pets – large or small – look as great as they feel.
• Most pets love the delicious taste.
About Zesty Paws Products
“Pets bring us so much joy, so it’s our mission to make their lives as happy as they make ours! That’s why Zesty Paws products are made with premium ingredients and amazing flavors to keep your bestie feeling zesty.”
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Preservatives
• No Synthetic Colors
• Made in the USA from Us and Globally Sourced Ingredients
Zesty Paws is a member of NASC (National Animal Supplement Council), a nonprofit group dedicated to improving and standardizing the quality of products in the animal supplement industry. Zesty Paws has successfully passed NASC’s stringent independent quality audit to earn their industry-revered seal of quality as a brand you can trust.
More information on giving pets Omega 3 supplements.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.