Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter
The nice thing about Naturally Fresh litter, it is another one of those environmentally friendly cat litters. It is an annual renewable source, because they use walnut shells. It says soft on the paws. I know walnut shells are hard, so their processing makes it less abrasive.
We enjoy walnuts in many dishes, besides just eating out of the bag. Since they re-purpose these shells, I will no longer feel lazy about not having to crack those shells in order to feast on walnuts. Knowing that the shells will be recycled into cat litter makes me feel I might just being doing my part in saving all natural resources. Better than dumping them directly into the landfill before they serve another purpose before being tossed in the trash.
I look at the photos of the product and it has irregular forms and rather dark. I’m sure the clumping is good and maybe the reason for the size shapes in the product. But the negative I see is that it is dark in color. Does this make it more difficult to find the poop in the box? Product users say it has an earthy smell and for cats, that would be a plus. Some say it stains, but others say it is just the dust. The fact that it is natural makes it a worthwhile litter to consider. Some cats prefer it over pine or clay.
They say it is better than clay and goes much further, which helps in keeping the cost of cat litter down and more dollars back in your pocket. Wherever we can save money and at the same time help the planet is a win for everyone.
Unscented cat litter is a win for cats. I’m sure they don’t want their litter smelling like lavender or a fragrance that is overpowering. Walking down the laundry soap aisle in the grocery store has always been a challenge, so if any of those smells are in the litter box your cat can take a great objection to it. Last thing you need is a cat that refuses to use the litter box because of the fragrance smell. Their noses are more sensitive than ours. I like citrus over other smells, but a little goes a long way. Better to have zero smells or just the natural smell of nature. If the urine sinks to the bottom of the box or clumps it will not be overpowering. When boxes need to be changed they will take on an odor, but other than clay alone, they don’t usually smell horrible. And people won’t think you have a dozen cats, with one slightly used litter box.
The important factor with whatever litter you decide to provide for your cat, is that they will use it.
Naturally Fresh Walnut Cat Litter Information
• Naturally Fresh is super absorbent, one bag of Naturally Fresh is equal to three bags of the leading clay litter.
• Refined dust-free formula, so you and your cat can breathe easily. And because it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, it won’t be tracked throughout your house.
• 100% natural, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly. Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those kitties or pet parents with respiratory problems. Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn, or grains for the safety of your pet.
• Litter stamps out odor and absorbs up to 3 times as much as any other cat litter.
• Forms tight strong clumps for easy scooping. Produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes so they do not stick to the litter box. Less tracking.
• The secret ingredient – 100% natural walnut shells. Effective odor neutralizing and green. Silica dust free. All natural formula. High odor control. 100% non toxic. An exclusive cat litter formula made from the fibrous walnut shells, neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat – it does so naturally rather than adding harsh perfumes or fragrances.
• Made from walnut shells, Naturally Fresh offers pet parents incredible odor control and long-lasting absorbency.
• Country of Origin: USA
• Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free, is low tracking and is available in a variety of formulas to suit any household needs.
–Multi-Cat Litter / Families with multiple cats / Tackles ammonia and fecal odors with an all-natural, proprietary malodor counteractant.
–Quick-Clumping Litter / Families with 1-2 cats / Forms tight clumps fast without sticking to the litter box.
–Ultra Odor Control Litter / Families that need maximum odor control / Eliminates all odors with a moisture-activated probiotic.
–Alpine Meadow Scent Litter / Multi-cat families who prefer a light, natural scent / Neutralizes odors with a perfume-free fresh scent made from herbs and botanicals.
–Herbal Attraction Litter / Families with kittens that have training needs or cats that have litter box avoidance issues. / Uses calming herbs to draw kittens, seniors, and fussy cats to the litter box.
–Non-Clumping Pellet Litter / Families with cats or other small animals. / Controls up to 7 times the odor of the leading non-clumping pellet litters.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.