lesypet Cat Bed
Your furry family members need a place of their own to snuggle up and sleep. My cats are like me and don’t just always want to crash in the same place. They have multiple spots for different times of the day. Giving them a few comfy beds close to where they like to be can keep cat hair off where people normally sit each day.
Yes, the true hard facts about cats… they shed hair. Some clothes are not affected by it, and others are like magnets. I remember the day my brother got up from the sofa and there was cat hair all over his cords. His wife and I noticed it at the same time, I think we both gasped but I had no solution so said nothing. She didn’t either. Needless to say he didn’t wear the cords again while visiting with me. Today, I would get some heavy duty packing tape and remove the hair or even rubber kitchen gloves (the ones with ridges) work equally as well.
Cat Bed Information
• Small bed dimensions: Inner size: 13″ x 7″, outer size: 16.5″L x 11″W x 2.5” Thick and weighs 7.05 ounces.
• Great for small animals like kittens, puppies, rabbits, hamsters, etc.
• The edge of the mat is raised to make it more comfortable for pets to curl-up during sleep. Designed to use with pet crates, cat carriers or cat tower trees.
• Can be placed in a suitable spot for your pet to enjoy out of the way of foot traffic in your home. Maybe on your desk to keep them from getting in the way of work. Or place by a window so they can watch birds or get a nice breeze with a screened window.
• This pet bed is padded with polyester and cotton, it is soft, warm, and comfortable. Machine washable for easy clean.
• Convenient design with a non-skid bottom surface to prevent moving when your pet steps on and off.
• Portable and lightweight, it’s no trouble to take along wherever you go.
• Medium bed dimensions: Inner size: 19″ x 12″, outer size: 23.6″L x 17.7″W x 3” Thick and weighs 12.8 ounces.
You might want to check out the pet carrier reviews.
Do you need another cat bed or mat for your carrier or your home? Reviews on beds & mats.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.