K&H PET PRODUCTS Thermo-Pet Cave Unheated Cat Bed
This cat cave is structured so it won’t collapse. I had a few caves before and although they had some supports they just didn’t remain that way for long. Cats ended up sleeping of top of it because it didn’t stay easily accessible to enter. One cat liked the bed, but then again he liked getting in the round oatmeal box that I cut the end of to make a tunnel. He would get inside the box and I would roll him on the floor. Silly cat. The others didn’t want the confined space. The other cave I had kept it’s shape better, but I don’t think the cats liked the furry material inside, it didn’t get much use. Finally donated both of those beds to an animal shelter. I’m sure less finicky cats enjoyed the beds.
The back of this cave has a zippered escape hatch. Well may be not an escape route, but it can be made into a tunnel. Most cats can generate enough heat by being in an enclosed space, unless the home is cold. If the cat is older it might just require a little more warmth. This cave also comes in a heated model. Young kittens without mother’s heat may also require some extra warmth.
K&H has a number of different beds for animals and numerous other products. So take a look at what they offer.
With doing all these reviews lately for many products, there are no longer just a few choices, but many in every realm of pet care. Be informed to make wiser choices, ones that you are satisfied with before spending your hard earned money. By bringing you reviews and my experience over 50 years raising cats I hope to shed some light on the pros and cons of products. Such as this product. Don’t waste money on a heated bed unless there is a good reason. Which is the conditions your cat will be sleeping in, does it mean they will be cold and uncomfortable? Do they have arthritis? Are they old and seem to be cold at times? Do you have a tiny kitten and no mother to keep it warm?
KH PET PRODUCTS Information on The Thermo Unheated Pet Cave
• An easy-grip zipper allows this bed to transform from a cave into a tunnel. It’s perfect for cats and small dogs.
• The exterior is a soft, attractive polyester modern print, while the interior is made with warm, inviting, ultra-soft fleece to help keep your kitty comfy during cat naps..
• Sturdy foam walls help the bed maintain its shape for long-lasting use and even features a hanging plush toy for added playtime fun. Give your feline friend a cozy place to snooze with the K&H Pet Products Unheated Thermo Cat Cave.
• Completely machine washable for quick easy cleanups and cat bed care.
• SIZE: 17″ x 15″ x 13″ size is perfect for any size cat and even small dogs
• The Thermo Pet Cave by K&H Pet Products is available in both a heated and unheated version.
• The entire cat bed is machine washable (heated version: remove 4 watt MET listed heater first). The heated version of this cat bed has been tested & certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.