Gorilla Grip The Original Thick Cat Litter Trapping Mat
You got cats and so litter comes with the territory. Ouch, in the middle of the night as you once again step on the sharp litter. A mat will cut down on the abuse your poor bare feet get. But even the best of situations there will always be stray litter. Even with the most easy going cat that doesn’t believe in digging and flinging cat litter out of the box is beneficial. A little litter will always get on their paws and come out of even the best designed boxes. But how much comes out and what you can do to prevent it from scattering further, may just be solved by a litter mat.
They come in all sizes and materials. Finding what is the best for your situation and your cat can be deciding what each has to offer. Upon reading reviews of purchases of this mat, there are mixed opinions. Some say it is the best and others find it to have flaws. Might be that expectations of what a mat can do as to what they expected from it can way heavy on the evaluation of the item.
I really think a mat of any kind is better than no mat.
A lot of how the mat will contain the litter, as what litter is it expected to capture. Where as it might work better for some litters and not so great for others. There are so many litters on the market which we cover in other reviews. Some litters are pellets, clay, corn cob, etc. And then again each cat is different. Do they enjoy playing with the mat and litter that comes out with them? Or is it just the kitten in them that loves the challenge of messing with a mat?
Not only does this mat come in different sizes, it comes in many colors to match your decor. The one above is Light Blue. Other colors are: Navy, Red, Black, Beige, Brown, Charcoal, Cream, Turquoise, Gray, Hunter Green, Light Pink, Light Purple, Light Gray.
Trap Cat Litter and Recycle the Litter Back into the Box
• The Original Litter Trapper mat is constructed from durable long lasting materials. Topside features thick mesh coils that effectively grab litter. Deep grooves on the topside also collect litter, keeping it contained to the mat and off of your floors.
• Textured backing helps it stay in place. Other mats may shift around as your cat exits their litter box, resulting in litter all over your floors. This mat is designed with a textured backing that helps it to stay in place, even with active cats.
• Water resistant and constructed from durable waterproof materials, the cat mat is designed to not allow liquids to pass through, helping to keep liquid messes off your floors. Mat also protect floors from being scratched.
• Recycle more litter and waste less litter just tip and pour collected litter back into the box to save money. Excess litter can also be vacuumed or shaken out of mat. For a deep clean use mild soap and water, always air dry.
• Incredibly gentle and is super soft on sensitive paws, because your furry friend deserves the best.
• Size of this mat is: 35” x 23” x 1/3” thick
• Comes in many colors and various sizes to fit all your cat’s needs and decor. With 14 colors, the hardest part is deciding which color you like best. Do you want a mat that is a fun color or one that hides the color of your litter?
More information on cat boxes, litter, and mats.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.