Fancy Feast Grilled
..Poultry & Beef Feast Review
Fancy Feast Grilled Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack
This was one item recommended by my breeder for these 2 little cats. She did mention not to feed them fish. I have heard lots of information over the years of mercury in tuna, so that was a no-brainer, but no fish was a bit puzzling. But I have since read not to feed cats fish. We know they love the stuff, but just because they love it and will eat it, doesn’t mean it is good for them.
I have read a few vet’s suggesting not to feed them fish. Well I guess in the wild they would never venture into the water and catch their own fish. Most cats don’t like water, except to drink. Of course they are also not running around tackling cows to the ground and munching away on a beef kill. A point to question for sure. But still if tuna has a high count of mercury, I suppose any fish in the ocean could pose a problem. But I do love seafood, so I think one has to make an individual decision on that and be sure to ask your vet for any recommendations.
I do remember hearing about a boy trying to keep a cat hidden and yet still trying to feed him. Problem was he only had canned tuna available for the cat. With exclusive diet of canned tuna, the cat was going blind. As in life moderation is important even for cats. So a variety of different proteins are essential for good health. Cats absolutely need meat, they can never be put on a vegetarian diet and survive.
My cats love the Fancy Feast cat food, but they don’t get it all the time. I usually feed them Blue Buffalo which I will review later.
Well I’m not grilling either for myself or for my cats. They enjoy the chunks of meat and the gravy is a plus. The proof is how fast they gobble their meals up with any of the Fancy Feast in the bowl. Not sure which one is their favorite and I’m not about to open 10 cans of Fancy Feast to see which they like best. But no refusals on any selection I decide to put in their bowls.
Fancy Feast Grilled Variety Pack Ingredients and Important Facts
• Made without artificial colors or preservatives.
• Contains real, high-quality ingredients delivering 100% complete, balanced nutrition for adult cats.
• Developed in partnership with expert nutritionists as a high-protein gourmet wet food.
• Offers a uniquely scrumptious taste experience for your feline friend.
• Crafted with real, high-quality poultry or beef in a light, savory gravy and a blend of vitamins and minerals. These tender, delicate bites served in savory gravies are delicious to the very last drop.
• Feed an average size adult cat 1 can per 2 1/2 lbs of body weight daily. Feed up to twice this amount to kittens. Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.
• Fancy Feast meals are crafted in US facilities, for your peace of mind and your cat’s total satisfaction.
• Fancy Feast is committed to making gourmet-style, culinary-inspired meals for cats. They believe that cat parents and their cats should have the opportunity to bond over well-prepared food and a healthy lifestyle. Since 1982, Fancy Feast has produced epicurean-grade feline meals for unforgettable delight.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.