Drymate Cat Litter Mat Urine-Proof
To keep your sanity in the middle of the night going barefoot into the bathroom, it would be nice to not step on cat litter. To not do this you have some options: don’t have a cat, go on vacation, keep the cat and box away from your midnight solo trip. or get a mat to capture the litter.
Okay so let’s be realistic. It won’t catch every piece of litter, but if it could be cut down by 75%, it would be a huge improvement.
Is this the right mat for your litter box? Well it sure is wild and lots of fun. I picked the craziest one to display. So be sure to go check out all the others. Many colors and patterns that could go with any decor. There is nothing pretty about what goes on in the cat box, but if you can at least have some fun with what is surrounding the box, why not. Just go for it.
Is it the best mat? Well it depends if it meets your needs. Lots of happy reviews from customers on this one. What they seemed to like the best was that it was machine washable and looked great after a spin through the washer.
Less complicated than many of the other mats. A simple mat that is waterproof and washable. The plus is the designs you can choose. This one showing above is called Cool Cat Grey. Some other names are: Brown Stripe Tan Paw, Grey Stripe Black Paw, Good Medicine Blue 8, Drizzle Green, Kitty Chaos (looks a bit like a game board), Surf Green 3. Definitely not the typical boring litter mat.
The Drymate Original Cat Litter Mat
• The Drymate Original Cat Mat contains the litter to reduce the mess from both kicked litter out of the box and litter that gets stuck to the cat’s paws. Which helps to keep your floors clean and dry. The soft paw-friendly material gently loosens litter from cat’s paws.
• Patented Drymate material absorbs and contains liquids and wicks away moisture. The waterproof backing stops liquids and urine from soaking through and prevents them from damaging or staining the surface below. (Absorbent polyester fabric.)
• Slip-resistant backing helps to keep the mat securely in place and prevents it from sliding around. This keeps the mess on the mat, and not on your floors. Also, it makes it easier to vacuum because the mat stays in place.
• Easy to clean. Simply vacuum or roll the mat up and pour excess litter back into the box. The mat can be machine washed or scrubbed with soap, hosed off and hung dry. Do not bleach.
• Phthalate and BPA free. Polyester fabric is made from over 50% recycled fiber. Durable and long-lasting material.
• Made in the USA.
• Drymate has other models of litter mats:
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.