Dr. Elsey’s Premium Clumping Cat Litter – Natural Herbal Attractant, Unscented & Natural Ingredients
Interesting… a litter that attracts cats to it. Sounds like it might be the answer to a cat that is not being very cooperative in using the litter box. Yes, there have been times that a few have tested my patience. Was it the litter, or was it where the box was at, or was there something medically wrong? All 3 of those during 50+ years of cat rearing. You make adjustments or find the issues, so you can correct what is wrong.
Read about lots of happy customers using this product. Cats that have done all their business outside of the litter box, soon were lining up to use this litter. Tried to search and find out what the natural herb attractants are but they are not revealing the secret. Apparently the unscented part is for the people and yet the cats can detect the herbal attractant. Who cares what it is, as long as you can get your little furry kid using the facilities provided properly.
Didn’t know about this litter when I had issues and most of mine were short lived as to being a long term problem. Other than one female that ended up with a major sinus infection and when surgery was done she died because her blood wouldn’t clot. This was many years ago and I have since looked at every issue as more of a reaction to something that isn’t right. Always rule out health issues first, then if you just have a litter box problem this might be the perfect answer. The litter might not be the ideal solution for your needs, but if it solves the biggest problem that is what matters most. No fun to clean-up cat pee and poop outside of the box. I would rather have litter tracking, litter dust, and even smells as opposed to not using the box. As my daughter used to say, “Pick your battles.”
Dr. Elsey’s Cat Litter – Natural Herbal Attractant, Unscented Information
• A combination of premium texture and granule size made with 100% bentonite clay for maximum clumping creates litter particles that are just the right size.
• Hard clumping medium grain clay helps prevent moisture from reaching the bottom of the tray and forms hard clumps that won’t break down, making it easier to scoop.
• Low dust and low tracking. Ideal for cats and owners who suffer from allergies with a 99% dust-free and hypoallergenic litter formulation that helps keep litter in the box where it belongs.
• Superior odor control. Formulated for single or multi-cat households with natural ingredients to keep your home smelling clean and fresh between litter box cleanings.
• Blended with a natural herb attractant, the ideal texture and particle size combine to solve litter box problems by bringing cats back to their litter box.
• Dr. Elsey’s Cat Attract Litter is the problem cat training litter! This scoopable litter provides a solution for cat owners whose cats do not use their litter box. Blended with a natural herb attractant, Cat Attract’s herbal scent, ideal texture and particle size combine to solve litter box problems.
• Non-use of the litter box is the number one reason a cat is abused or finds itself in a shelter. Cat Attract is the first cat litter to specifically address problem cats. Each box has a free Litter Box Solutions Booklet to help cat owners solve their litter box problems.
More on cat litters and litter boxes, trying to help you find solutions.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.