Boxiecat Eco Farm to Box Ultra Sustainable Cat Litter
Another scent free plant-based clumping cat litter. Some people are happy with the litter others are disappointed in the results. It matters how it fits in with your furry kids, will they like it, how often can you scoop the box. I have one cat that likes to pee on one side of the box. If it clumps upon getting wet, then how many times can it get wet in one place before you can remove it? This maybe a factor why it might not suit some households.
There is definitely value in using environmentally friendly cat litter. They do have a case about how making the litter close to their source, it cuts down on fuel and emissions. Chemical free farming and no added fragrances to a litter is great for cats. They have much stronger senses to smells than people. Nothing worse than a cat refusing to use the litter box. I have had my share of reluctant users and it can be for various reasons, don’t make it the litter as a problem. Always introduce a new litter to the bottom of the box and place the one they normally use on top. It make take a few litter changes to make the transition to what you want them to eventually use.
It is funny how some say the litter doesn’t track and others say it tracks a lot. I guess it is all in the perspective of what you were using prior. Each cat approaches the litter box differently and even on different days. Sometimes mine just pop in and do their business, then are off and gone in a flash. Then there are times they linger and dig to who knows where. Which usually brings me to check on them to see what is their problem. Lots of choices and only you know what changes you need to make. Worth a try for a change if you are not happy with the litter box situation.
Boxiecat Eco Environmentally Friendly Cat Clumping Litter
• Locally sourced 5-100 miles from Boxiecat’s Midwest facility.
• The farm partners practice sustainable farming called conservation tillage to help reduce environmental damage and promote climate and soil health. A government funded study showed that conservation tillage reduces diesel fuel use and associated carbon dioxide farming emissions by 69%.
• Made with natural, biodegradable ingredients and recyclable packaging, ECO is good for your furry friend and the environment. Boxiecat’s Quality Assurance team confirmed that the Eco litter is glyphosate-free.
• Soft red wheat & perennial rye a natural odor stopper that neutralizes odors in its tracks. Does not contain chemicals or added fragrances.
• Quickly forms a hard clump that does not compromise on performance. Retains 99.5% of its clump. Easy to scoop, easy to clean, and no scraping! 99% dust free.
• Boxiecat’s recyclable packaging completes a life cycle that is more gentle on the planet.
More on cat litter and litter boxes, to find a perfect match.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.