Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
This is my main kind of canned cat food I feed my cats. There is rarely a day that doesn’t go by that they don’t get some of this. Much like you might eat eggs every morning or oatmeal. Of course they like it when the can is freshly open. I was buying the 5.5 ounce cans, but decided since they were eating mostly canned cat food I would get the 12.5 ounce can. Much cheaper in the long run. But I suppose it depends on how many cats you are feeding. When I only had one, I bought the smaller size. I had tried many brands with my previous cat and found that this brand of pate was the only one that agreed with her digestive tract.
Always buy the smaller size of cans until you find what works best for your cat. When trying out new kinds I usually go to the local pet store and buy one or two of each until I see what they like or can tolerate. Once I find what works I then buy online, it is so much easier and convenient to order quickly and have it delivered in a few days.
Blue Buffalo has many different varieties and textures. Since this chicken pate has worked out so well for the cats I just keep a supply on hand. This isn’t the only thing I feed them. Even though I was already feeding this to my previous cat it seemed a good reason to keep using. Besides the breeder recommended Blue Buffalo as one of the foods to give the kittens I purchased from her.
Blue Buffalo has kitten food and if you have a kitten be sure to buy kitten food for them. They can start eating adult food at a year old. My cats are indoor only so I purchase for indoor cats. To be honest I’m not sure why the different kind for indoor cats. But other than a few flies and spiders, they only eat what is in their bowls. No wildlife supplements to their daily menu. My first cat was an indoor/outdoor adventurous one. Caught gophers, mice, and a few birds. Lots of different fiber to consume. But that doesn’t mean that all cats that go outdoors are going to be prolific hunters.
Canned Cat Food Grain-Free Recipe by Blue Buffalo
• Keep your cat feeling happy and healthy with Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain Free Natural Adult Pate Wet Cat Food.
• This irresistibly tasty wet food is made using only the finest naturally grain and gluten-free ingredients.
• It starts with high-protein chicken, packed with healthy fruits and veggies, then enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
• Formulated to support the nutritional needs of adult cats, this delicious pate-style food is made exclusively with wholesome ingredients that do not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
• They created BLUE Freedom because some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods.
• Formulated by animal nutritionists for the special needs of indoor cats.
• Protein-rich recipes featuring real chicken with cranberries to help support urinary tract health.
• Natural dietary fibers help push hairballs through the digestion process.
• Carefully balanced calories in high-quality proteins and fat help maintain a healthy body weight.
More varieties of canned food from Blue Buffalo are available:
Flaked, Pate, Kitten, adults, and senior formulas, Wilderness, Duck, Tuna, Salmon, Turkey, Shrimp, Variety Packs
Check out other cat foods here.
TwoFelines.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Two Felines. I make a small commission if you shop through this link, without changing what you pay for the products. This helps to feed my cats and keep providing you with valuable information for free. Thank you on behalf of my cats.